How do you make yourself better ? Here are some easy tips for you to follow towards a better, relieved life !
ARE WE DOING ENOUGH FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR LIVES?
Don’t roll your eyes and here me out. Among the
majority of important academical articles included in this magazine I
personally thought of adding some change hoping to add some value to your daily
doze of happiness and success. We do not have super powers to get everything
right at the same place every time we want to. So, in that case we must work,
work hard through failures and with the right state of mind. The society is
developing in a roller coaster speed, so do we. In order to be that super souls
there’s some waves that we need to surf through the sea of daily struggles of
life. Firstly, we need to get this thing right in to our heads. I can guarantee
you that if you follow these steps you can add some little sparkle, if you
already are a hard-working persona you can make it more sparkling.
Some may think that turning our lives to the bright
side means achieving our whole dreams and goals at its best. But according to
me I think about this in a different way. I think making our lives successful
is not just achieving dreams and goals, I define success as achieving our
dreams and goals while adding some value to our lives through our manners,
behavior and qualities.
What do we seek in our lives? Ask this question from
your own selves. Many will say “happiness”. You may say in order to get to our
targets we need to have the right state of mind. But what if I see what you
seek the most is “Mental Relief”.
So, here’s what I suggest that we all should follow,
try following these steps from your best if your really want to make your 2020
the marking point of your life, if you already have well congratulation, you
can make it more useful.
· Love
yourself.
You might be thinking ‘oh I am already
doing this, but do you? Like for real? Most of us has forgot to love ourselves
due to the daily life struggle we are dealing with. Because of that we tend to
depend on others a lot, seeking the love and attention from others which we
don’t give ourselves. When we don’t get back the things we desire for, we get emotionally
down. So why do you let that happen to you? You can start giving attention and
the right care to yourself and see how you’ll start growing and glowing like
you’ve never been before. Spend just a little time per day to admire what you
did through the day, give your mind a little break with a relaxation. Our own
minds would even go crazy if we do not have a proper balance. Just remember the
4 G’s; God, Grow, Goals and Glow!
· Do
good, Harm no one.
Now how does this affect of having a
better life? It really does! True that we are so busy with our schedules. Since
we were kids, we’ve been following what our parents and teachers have taught
is. But are you someone who works only for yourself? Ask that from yourself. That’s
what selfishness is. We do not care what others are dealing through but we keep
on going on our own journey. If we can’t help another to take a step forward
from the place they are, we should not try to harm them at least. By harming I’m
not meaning physically but mental harming can do worse for a person. We are
following different religions, but each and every religion teach everyone to do
good to others, the problem is that we aren’t following what is taught. There
are some people who are born with the talents of judging and misunderstanding
people really easy, because we really like to believe what we see. No matter
how their victims get hurt, they keep on doing the same. But you who’s reading
this do not have to be so. We can change the world by creating a better person
from ourselves. If we can give a little bit of our time to give our hand to
another who struggles in life or may be in studies, that’d be a massive good
deed, because there’s plenty of people who struggles and we tend to ignore
their existence. A plant grows when its nourished well, so does a person. You
do not have to prove the world the goodness, just be a good person. The nature
will give you back the return.
· Be
positive
Let me get this straight without
letting you reading a big paragraph. Being positive is boosting our confides in
all means. So, here’s some affirmations I suggest you to boost your confidence.
you can even try repeating these while reading. Repeating even one affirmation
before staring your day will make your day bright.
1. “I
trust myself; I believe in me and I have confidence in myself”
2. “I
am superior to negative thoughts and actions”
3. “I
am talented and intelligent”
4. “I
am thankful for all that I have”
5. “I
am courageous and I stand up for myself”
6. “I
am doing my best”
7. “I
can achieve anything I set my mind to”
8. “I
am in control”
9. “I
am unique”
10. “I
am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished”
11. “Today
is going to be a great day”
12. “My
possibilities are endless”
13. “I
deserve the best and I accept the best”
· Stop
worrying over others’ judgments and misunderstandings and start working towards
your goals.
Are you ready for it?
Are you ready to make this year the
best year yet and achieve all your goals?
I for one love the new year and I’m
always committed to making the next one a whole a lot better than the last. I
believe life can only get better as we learn, evolve and grow. This might have
something to do with the fact that I am a complete planning maniac. I find is
super exiting to set new goals and to lay out the road map for achieving them,
making the impossible possible.

Comments