6 Eye-Catching ways which you MISS to follow!!

Hello beautiful people! As for today, I thought of bringing something fresh. What I’ll be focusing you on isn’t anything ‘alien’, but something that will make your life change.so no more introductions, let’s make it clear. Today is all about how to make yourself ELEGANT.

Personally speaking, I love fashion. I am pretty sure that you too are. Even if you are so much into traditions or you love dressing modern, every one of you have a ‘unique sense of fashion’. We follow hundreds and thousands of celebrities and models on Instagram, seeking for fashion tips and whatever the reason you are following them ( to me, following fashion stars do not add that much of sparkle, but for you it might be different).So why I dragged about following fashion stars is to ask you all a question. If I ask you ‘‘what is the most special thing that you have noticed in them” what’s the answer you have for me?
Simply, for me it’s their “elegance”, nothing but “elegance”. Fashion is a statement, so is elegance! One may think that to be elegant, you must be rich. But what if I tell you that being ‘elegant doesn’t cost that much?’ Surprised yet? Read some more.
We, as girls and boys should have a style of our own. Don’t just wear whatever that is easy to pick (anything you grab from that pile of clothes which come rushing out after opening your wardrobe), have your own style, respect your identity. There’s a saying people respect those who respects themselves. Once you select a style, you can wear clothes and accessories that go in line with that style. You can make a unique fashion icon out of you!

What is being elegant? Does that mean either simplicity or modernity?

Being elegant doesn’t really mean either of them. Elegance has its own definition. If you surf on net or the dictionary, you’ll find the definition as: the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.
So here you go! The definition itself has it all. Simply, if I make it brief, Elegance is all about being graceful, stylish and well -mannered! Maybe you don’t know that your elegance tells about your choices, your preferences and thereby about your inner self. Someone might doubt how can our inner selves be depicted by what we wear. Personally, I too don’t agree to this partially, but the way you ‘’dress’’ really matter. In that case, if you think being simple or being too stylish does make you elegant, you are wrong. Elegance comes with your preferences and choices! Not just by wearing “branded” clothes.

Therefore, I repeat! “you don’t have to be rich or dress in expensive clothes to look classy and elegant”

One day I was at a snack bar and this beautiful couple strode into the room with elegance and confidence, I was beguiled. They looked so chic. So, put together. After creepily admiring them for a moment, I then started studying them  ( I couldn’t keep on studying for a long time as I had this thought, if someone sees me, I’ll look creepy to them) and I broke down their look in my head because I wanted to figure out what exactly made them look so elegant to share it all with you! Here are the 6 things that they did tot made them look elegant!
Never-failing 6 ways on how to look elegant!

1. Hair

You might love to keep your hair loose. But that doesn’t always make you look elegant. If someone’s hair is messy, that will drag away that ‘’classiness’’ from yourselves. Her hair was in a low bun aka chignon in French.
The hair style is classic and feminine which highlights the beautiful jawlines of yours, nice and neat. If that doesn’t go with your face structure, go with a neat ponytail or a half tail. It’s easier and gives the same elegant effect by highlighting your face and bone structure. His hair was neatly combed and so put together. Rather than going with the ‘’trend’ its so classy for a man to have a simple hair cut nicely maintained. By maintaining that includes taking the proper hair care as well.

 

2. Structured Outfits

She wore a stunning single shade frock about knee length and that looked expensive just guessing because it was very structured, and the fabric looked smooth. The young man was groomed in a simple t shirt tucked to a simple trouser with a branded looking belt. They might be branded, but who knows? As I told you, to dress well you don’t always have to wear ‘’the branded”. And I suggest you to  wear simple, Single shaded light-colored outfits as they always highlight your appearance. 
Go for dark shades if you are very much light in complexion (which will be discussing in the next article). For me, I prefer a white t shirt tucked with a dark blue denim to have a simple, casual look.
Try the way, and you’ll see a difference. Trust me, you’ll look elegant both outside and for photos as well.



3. Good Posture

Earlier as I said that she carried herself with confidence and I know good posture is behind that. You can’t flop into a room confidently. Flop and confidence don’t exist together! When you are entering a room or walking in a crowd make sure that to keep your shoulders back, chin up. You got this sister; you got this brother!

4. Grooming

As I told you both were neatly dressed, and I could tell that they care about the way they look. Some like growing their nails but I don’t suggest you that it’s a very good idea. If you do love that, make sure that they are natural and well groomed. Don’t pretend that you don’t care and matter those as its truly are the little things that makes you look elegant. Polished nails, ironed clothes, and of course personal hygiene. Dressing won’t make any difference if you fail at maintaining a good personal hygiene.

5. Accesories

I am not a jewelry person. But for me I don’t know anything classier than pearl earrings, especially when its matched with a good-looking outfit. Do not be surprised, there’s a lot of pearl accessories out there which aren’t real but yet you can buy them for a less amount, they do look real anyway.If  you are celebrity follower, you already must have noticed how Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are wearing these. They of course are the ROYALTY. But you too can steal the look just by choosing the right accessory. For men, I do not literally suggest any Jewelry but that’s up to themselves. Always make sure that the way you dress hinders your preferences, according to the situation. But do not go Overboard with accesories. a simple gold necklace, pearl earrings, black shades would be nice but certainly not all at once! Wearing heavy jewelry DO NOT make you elegant.

6. Make up

Girls! this is specially for you! You might or might not love putting on some makeup. That depends. Your make-up doesn’t need to look like it’s your ‘wedding day’, if its casual, go with a simple touch as today even for the weddings, girls prefer a simple touch of a make-up. From make-up, my favorites are the lipstick, blusher and the eye liner. Whatsoever I prefer lipstick more than anything. Before heading out , to go on a date or to a friend meet up , add a finishing touch to your lips but make sure the color suits your skin color and the dress color. It doesn’t always have to be red! A simple swipe of gloss adds the right elegance to you. On another note, spray a good perfume. Your partner will love it when you smell good and pleasant. But as I mentioned beforehand, personal hygiene beats all!


Elegance is not un-reachable or unattainable. It’s not just for ‘’the rich” either! You can be elegant, and you can be a fashion icon! With these amazing ways on how to look elegant that you truly can be, you can be the next person someone else’s eye will open!

Until next time,be happy!
-Rave


Comments

Interesting !!! Need to apply into my life also. Aaannnddd.. finally found your secrets.✌✌
theraveblog said…
Thank you heaps!!! Glad to know that the tips are useful. stay in touch.Stay safe.
A.Owandi said…
Good job dear👍really useful content.. keep up with good work like this always❤
theraveblog said…
Sure thing! Thank you very much ❣️

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Observer, 02.02.2020,Editorial